ICF Accredited Training Course
The Engeza Organisational & Business Coaching Programme will put you on a trajectory toward a globally respected coaching credential. This is an ICF approved coaching course.
Our ICF accredited programme will enable you to develop world-class coaching skills, qualifying you to support your clients in reaching sustainable change toward their desired outcomes. A firm focus on organisational coaching in context means that you will never lose sight of the importance of understanding the organisation and the context in which it operates; and the alignment of the goals of the person and the organisation, both of whom are your clients. The rigorous focus on world-class coaching skills will set you on the first steps of your path toward an International Coaching Federation (ICF) credential.
● Engeza’s Facilitators have years of hands-on business, coaching and coaching training experience
● Classes are kept small to allow for active participation and maximum experiential learning
● The programme is a strengths-based coaching programme, able to be applied in any organisation or business or environment
● Add to your current knowledge and skill set as a practising private psychologist
● The coaching programme is accredited by the International Coaching Federation (ICF) and meets the training requirements for an ICF credential
● Engeza has applied for +-24 General CPD points for Psychologists by the HPCSA
● Prepare for the professional world of organisational and business coaching
● Learn professional coaching in an ICF accredited coaching programme
● Gain a development roadmap to becoming a credentialed ICF coach
● Make a real difference in people’s lives, organisations and communities
Who should apply
This programme is primarily aimed at psychologists.
Social workers are welcome, as are other HPCSA-registered Health Care Practitioners such as doctors, nurses, occupational therapists and others. Contact us if you have any questions.